Start date March 26, 2018
***Bi-lingual Customer Service (Fluent in both English and Spanish)***
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have previous customer service experience? If so, we’re looking for someone like you!
We’re building a Team of Bi-lingual Customer Service Specialists that do more for our customers than ever before.
Windstream places a high value on candidates that thrive in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, accountability and possesses a deep willingness to serve customers in a fast-paced work environment. We offer advancement opportunities; a total of 8 weeks of training and post-training progression pay increases.
Windstream is constantly expanding our broadband speed and product offerings and our Bi-lingual Customer Service Representatives are expected to educate, explain and ultimately sell our products and services to existing customers using a consultative sales process.
- Handles inbound calls from Windstream customers in a call center environment. The inbound calls are driven by a variety of different customer needs.
- Responsible for resolving billing issues and questions, as well as product/service concerns.
- Good telephone communication skills and customer interface ability.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, use proper discretion in evaluating/elevating customer issues, work as a team player and defuse difficult situations. PC skills (Windows), 10-key and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to take initiative and accountability in obtaining general knowledge of billing systems and order entry.
- Must be able to multi-task, access and update customer records while simultaneously interacting with the customer while on the phone.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Overtime may be required.