|Sendwithus is looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team in San Francisco. As the Field Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities as well as mid-funnel pipeline acceleration via the execution and management of field activities (trade shows, partner events, webinars, lunch & learns, workshops, executive round-tables, thought-leadership speaking engagements). You will be reporting to the Marketing Lead and be responsible for driving marketing qualified leads.
This position holds a lot of opportunity for creativity and growth within the position and on a fast-growing Marketing team. As the Field Marketing Specialist, you are on the front lines of building the Sendwithus brand, as well as honing your overall marketing skills.
During your first 3 months, you will…
- Work with the VP Marketing and Content Marketer to learn tone, voice, and style for Sendwithus messaging.
- Become an expert in our app and feature set by working closely with the Customer Success and Product teams.
- Build out a field marketing plan with the VP Marketing, including a quarterly event calendar.
- Develop and present event marketing materials such as slide decks, booth marketing material, swag, handouts, and other marketing assets.
- Assist PR team in submitting speaking proposals and coordinate with them on event-related announcements.
- Reply to inquiries in forums (Github, StackOverflow, etc.), social media, and other online platforms (Quora, Email Geeks, Slack, etc).
After 12 months, you will have…
- Coordinated Sendwithus’s attendance at multiple conferences around North America to establish relationships with influential developers, bloggers, open source contributors, and leads.
- Worked cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan; execute and manage activities, including logistics, budgeting, content development, scheduling, creative themes, and social media strategies.
- Managed all events, including event logistics, sales and marketing support for events, and event evaluation and reporting.
- Managed lead acquisition, processing, nurturing, and follow-up to ensure that leads from field marketing activities are properly managed.
- Taken ownership of important support activities, such as: digital awareness and engagement through social media, landing pages, email campaigns, etc.
- Collaborated across the Sendwithus team, working with various functions within Marketing and Sales to successfully manage and measure field marketing activities.
- Participated in 2-3 local meetups, user groups, hackathons, and other developer events on a monthly basis in San Francisco.