Provides general facilities administration support for assigned region/branch locations or warehouse which may include data entry, collections, route optimization and problem solving. Ensures all receivables are applied properly to open invoices in a timely manner to avoid impact to profitability. May confirm customer appointments, update schedules with new customer information and provide team members with daily appointments/routes. May assist with new hire paperwork, orientation, and training.
1. Prepares physical bank deposits and posts all collected monies to customer accounts.
2. Performs data entry of new sales agreements and conversions of existing sales agreements.
3. Maintains customer files, both paper and electronic.
4. Processes open Accounts Payable using Stellent and PCard.
5. Performs manual work order completions.
6. Performs outbound collection calls to unpaid new business and rejected payments.
7. Analyzes current-month technician work schedules for optimization opportunities.
8. Provides miscellaneous clerical support (i.e., filing, supply ordering, state/regulatory
9. Reconciles all bank deposit and finance transactions to a point of zero variance.
10. Responds to all open customer follow-up requests and provides proper resolution.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or three to six months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Skill in written and verbal communications
• Skill in attending to detail
• Skill in maintaining the integrity of administrative transactions Personal time management and organizational skills
• Skill in being flexible with work priorities
• Skill in multi-tasking General working knowledge of Terminix products and services
• Skill at navigating Mission to perform appropriate customer account updates
• Knowledge of Variant scheduling and ability to read and follow automated scheduling
• Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability