We are hiring a freelance Web Designer to redesign the Megalytic website (https://megalytic.com). Megalytic is an innovative cloud-based reporting tool used by digital marketing professionals and agencies all over the world to report marketing campaign performance.
As our Web Designer, you will work with us to design a new lead-generation website based on an understanding of our product, target customers, and value proposition. Our goals for this project are to deliver a site that is:
– Aesthetically appealing to new customers.
– Clearly communicates the value the Megalytic product.
– Optimized for lead-generation and SEO.
Our existing site is about 4 years old. It has served us well, but has served its purpose. More importantly, after years in this business we have grown to understand our customers better, and we have a clearer value proposition for the product that needs to be communicated by the website. You’ll work directly with the company co-founders to modernize our site, improve its visual appeal, communications, and lead-generation.
We are a geographically distributed team. That means you will work remotely and communicate with us on a daily basis using Slack, video conferencing, and other collaborative technologies.
You will be responsible to:
– Design an overall visual framework, layout, and navigation structure for a fully responsive website (desktop / tablet / mobile).
– Design/create all visual elements including images, graphics, forms, icons, buttons, fonts, etc.
– Incorporate landing pages into the design that we can periodically update to support advertising campaigns and special offers.
– Integrate our blog (https://megalytic.com/blog) and support sites (https://megalytic.com/support) into the website design.
– Work with our SEO consultant to incorporate SEO best practice into content page designs and optimize page ranking for target keywords.
Skills & experience:
You need to be an experienced website designer for this position. In particular, passionate about designing sites for lead generation. These skills and experience are required:
– 5+ years experience delivering wireframes and responsive website designs.
– A portfolio showcasing your experience with lead-generation websites.
– Expert knowledge of leading design tools such as Sketch and Adobe XD.
– Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize tasks appropriately.
Megalytic is a startup that is revolutionizing the world of digital marketing reporting. Our software has been purchased by over 800 digital marketing agencies serving small and medium businesses. These agencies save substantial staff, time, and money by using Megalytic to automate marketing campaign performance reports. Megalytic is implemented as a cloud-based solution (i.e., SaaS) that integrates data from multiple sources including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook.
The atmosphere at Megalytic is informal and hours can be flexible as long as the work gets done, deadlines are met, and customers are happy.
Include resume and portfolio demonstrating experience with lead-generation website design.